- QtCon Keynote: Software as a Public Service
- Canonical Becomes a Patron of KDE e.V.
- Three Weeks Until QtCon!
- KDE's Kirigami UI Framework Gets its First Public Release
- KDE Plasma 5.7
|Ascending from the MV Karwela|
|Latest attacks on privacy...|
|Multiscreen in Plasma: Improved tools and debugging|
|FrOSCon and the future of private clouds|
|Bug Triaging Guest Blog: The wandering bug triager was here|
- Visual Design Group :: Re: [Idea - Proposal] - A Plank dock alternative for Plasma
- Plasma 5 :: Graphical issues on underpowered chromebook.
- Krita General Help :: How to 'Install' Krita 3.0
- Installation :: Error with krita 3.0 program
- KDE Neon :: Re: Kipi plugins in Gwenview - when?
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Applications 16.08.0
18 August, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.08.0.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.25.0
13 August, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
Plasma 5.7.4 Released
Tuesday, 23 August 2016. Plasma 5.7.4 release.
Minuet is a free and open source software for music education. It aims at supporting students and teachers in many aspects of music education, such as ear training, first-sight reading, solfa, scales, rhythm, harmony, and improvisation. Minuet makes extensive use of MIDI capabilities to provide a full-fledged set of features regarding volume, tempo, and pitch changes, which makes Minuet a valuable tool for both novice and experienced musicians.