- KDE Plasma 5.7
- KDE Plasma 5.7 Beta
- KDE e.V. Joins Advisory Board of The Document Foundation
- KDE Doing a Survey for Input on our Mission
- LaKademy 2016 ‒ strewing FLOSS culture
|WireGuard, Secure Network Tunnel with Modern Crypto|
|Two in one|
|KTextEditor gets Scrollbar and Code Folding Preview (Updated)|
|Migrating to Nextcloud 9|
|Bug fixed after 13 years|
- Plasma 5 :: Major annoyances in Plasma 5
- Rendering Codecs & Formats :: Optimal rendering settings
- Internet & Network :: Re: Browser sound not playing in bluetooth speaker
- Video Effects & Transitions :: Fade to black doesn't work on images
- Kontact & PIM :: Re: Kmail asks for password on every startup
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Applications 16.08 Beta
22 July, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.08 Beta
Plasma 5.7.2 Released
Tuesday, 19 July 2016. Plasma 5.7.2 release.
KDE Releases Applications 16.04.3
12 July, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.04.3.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.24.0
9 July, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KTouch is a program to learn and practice touch typing. Every finger has its place on the keyboard with associated keys to press. Starting with only a few keys to remember you will advance through different training levels where additional keys are introduced. Because you no longer need to search for the keys on the keyboard you will be able to type quickly and accurately.