- KDE at 20: Plasma 5.8 LTS Beta. Here for the Long Term.
- KDE at FISL 2016
- KDE Returns Home, QtCon Talks Videos Available
- Akademy 2016 Tuesday BoF Wrapup Video
- 20 Years of KDE Timeline
|LTS releases align neatly for Plasma 5.8|
|Kickstarting conversations with lightning talks.|
|Embedded Notifications for Externally Modified Files|
|Kate & Akademy Awards 2016|
|KDE Store presentation video online|
- Krita Development :: Some idea for the Brush Property Editor
- KDE Brainstorm :: Workaround to Fix KDE Forgetting your multi-monitor Setup
- Visual Design Group :: Re: Turn off dialog: Plasma4 vs Plasma5
- Plasma 5 :: Re: Video and HTML wallpaper types
- KDE Brainstorm :: Enable multiple desktops in KDE
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.26.0
10 September, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KDE Releases Applications 16.08.1
8 September, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.08.1.
Plasma 5.7.95 Released
Thursday, 15 September 2016. Plasma 5.7.95 release.
Parley is a program to help you memorize things.
Parley supports many language specific features but can be used for other learning tasks just as well. It uses the spaced repetition learning method, also known as flash cards.
Creating new vocabulary collections with Parley is easy, but of course it is even better if you can use some of our premade files. Have a look at the KDE-Files.org page or use the "Download New Collections" feature directly in Parley.