- QtCon Keynote: Software as a Public Service
- Canonical Becomes a Patron of KDE e.V.
- Three Weeks Until QtCon!
- KDE's Kirigami UI Framework Gets its First Public Release
- KDE Plasma 5.7
|Migrating to Nextcloud 9|
|Ascending from the MV Karwela|
|Latest attacks on privacy...|
|Multiscreen in Plasma: Improved tools and debugging|
- Kdenlive General Discussion :: Re: AAF, XML and import Camera Card In one time
- Plasma 5 :: Re: sudo applications and breeze theme
- Visual Design Group :: Re: Mockups for KDE Now, a Google Now alternative for Plasma
- KMyMoney :: OFX transactions $0.00
- Plasma :: Digital Clock Screen Saver?
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Applications 16.08.0
18 August, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.08.0.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.25.0
13 August, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
Plasma 5.7.4 Released
Tuesday, 23 August 2016. Plasma 5.7.4 release.
Rocs is a Graph Theory IDE for everybody interested in designing and analyzing graph algorithms (e.g., lecturers, students, researchers). For all these users, Rocs provides an easy to use visual data structure editor and a powerful scripting engine to execute algorithms.