- Leslie Zhai Talks 20 Years of KDE in China
- How KDE Celebrates 20 Years
- Happy 20th Birthday, KDE
- KDE Student Programs announces Season of KDE 2016-2017
- KDE at 20: Plasma 5.8 LTS Out Now with Comprehensive Features
|Plasma’s road ahead|
|to not breathe|
|Get started with Nextcloud App development in 6 easy steps!|
|LTS releases align neatly for Plasma 5.8|
- Krita General Help :: Re: Newbie: puzzled by Outer Glow layer style
- KDE Neon :: Re: Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 Neon 5.8.2
- Krita General Help :: Re: Using colour with bristles_hairy brush
- KDE Neon :: Re: Broken xserver-xorg-video-intel-native-modesetting?
- Krita General Help :: Re: Bucket Fill issues...
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Applications 16.08.2
13 October, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.08.2.
KDE Plasma 5.8.2 Released
Tuesday, 18 October 2016. Plasma 5.8.2 release.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.27.0
Saturday, 8 October 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KCharSelect is a tool to select special characters from all installed fonts and copy them into the clipboard.
You can browse characters by their category or quickly find a certain character by searching for its name. KCharSelect displays various information about the selected character. This includes not only the Unicode character name, but also aliases, general notes and cross references to similar characters. For technical use, different representations of the character are shown. KCharSelect also contains Unihan data for East Asian characters to display English definitions and different pronunciations.