- Announcing the KDE Advisory Board
- KDE at 20: Plasma 5.8 LTS Beta. Here for the Long Term.
- KDE at FISL 2016
- KDE Returns Home, QtCon Talks Videos Available
- Akademy 2016 Tuesday BoF Wrapup Video
|Get started with Nextcloud App development in 6 easy steps!|
|LTS releases align neatly for Plasma 5.8|
|Kickstarting conversations with lightning talks.|
|Embedded Notifications for Externally Modified Files|
|Kate & Akademy Awards 2016|
- Plasma 5 :: Small icons in GTK3 apps on HiDPI monitor (4K)
- Other KDE Software :: Re: KDE Apps and Dconf
- Discussions & Opinions :: Kde Opensuse:"Could not start d-bus, can you call qdbus-qt5"
- Plasma 5 :: Stop window moving behaviour
- Krita General Help :: Re: Paste text in the "Artistic Text" tool
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.26.0
10 September, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KDE Releases Applications 16.08.1
8 September, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.08.1.
Plasma 5.7.95 Released
Thursday, 15 September 2016. Plasma 5.7.95 release.
KLines is a simple but highly addictive one player game. The player has to move the colored balls around the game board, gathering them into the lines of the same color by five. Once the line is complete it is removed from the board, therefore freeing precious space. In the same time the new balls keep arriving by three after each move, filling up the game board.