- Krita 2016 Kickstarter: Let's Make Text and Vector Art Awesome
- KDE e.V. Quarterly Report - 1st Half of 2015
- KDE at Augsburger Linux-Tag
- KDE PIM Spring Sprint Report in Toulouse
- KDE Presents its Vision for the Future
|Moving on from ownCloud|
|A tip for dealing with the first GSOC weeks.|
|New Company: Edge Security|
|One year ago…|
|Thursday: ownCloud at Open Tech Summit!|
- Plasma 5 :: Re: My panel and .desktop icons are gone after last update
- Development :: Kdevelop crashes. Need help deleting compiled ver. remnants
- KWin :: Re: Blender 3D app jittery motion with KWin & compositor
- Plasma 5 :: Re: How to turn Numlock on by default during start?
- Kdenlive General Discussion :: Manual courser control is missing!
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.22.0
15 May, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
Plasma 5.6.4 Released
10 May 2016. Plasma 5.6.4 release.
KDE Releases Applications 16.04.1
10 May, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.04.1.
KSudoku is a logic-based symbol placement puzzle. The player has to fill a grid so that each column, row as well as each square block on the game field contains only one instance of each symbol.