- KDE e.V. Quarterly Report - 1st Half of 2015
- KDE at Augsburger Linux-Tag
- KDE PIM Spring Sprint Report in Toulouse
- KDE Presents its Vision for the Future
- QtCon Call for Papers
|Thursday: ownCloud at Open Tech Summit!|
|Connect to your server in your LAN via your WAN url: an openWRT solution.|
|New ownCloud Events|
|FOSDEM 2016 and ownCloud, Kolab, KDE and more|
|Why use ZIP instead of TAR?|
- Plasma 5 :: Re: Plasma 5 background applications start in non-KDE DEs...
- Kontact & PIM :: Re: kalarm stooped working: "the akonadi personal informatio
- Kontact & PIM :: Re: How do you regenerate the akondai database correctly?
- Workspace :: Re: Invitation To My Best Whatsapp Using Friends
- Installation :: Re: After update to Kdenlive 16.04 - where are GPU vidéo eff
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Applications 16.04.0
20 April, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.04.0.
Plasma 5.6.3 Released
19 April 2016. Plasma 5.6.3 release.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.21.0
9 April, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
Kommander consists of an editor and a program executor. It uses the *.ui files generated by Qt Designer and extends the simple preview to a full on interactive window using DBUS to communicate with widgets. Kommander is intended for non programmers and programmers alike as a rapid development tool.