- Announcing the KDE Advisory Board
- KDE at 20: Plasma 5.8 LTS Beta. Here for the Long Term.
- KDE at FISL 2016
- KDE Returns Home, QtCon Talks Videos Available
- Akademy 2016 Tuesday BoF Wrapup Video
|LTS releases align neatly for Plasma 5.8|
|Kickstarting conversations with lightning talks.|
|Embedded Notifications for Externally Modified Files|
|Kate & Akademy Awards 2016|
|KDE Store presentation video online|
- Graphics & Multimedia :: Kaffeine 2.0.3/4 no satellite channels found
- Krita News & Discussion :: Re: Updates on the stacked/dual brush?
- Games & Education :: Re: Ark cannot open zip archives
- Kdenlive General Discussion :: Re: dual monitor full screen bug
- Krita General Help :: Re: Krita3 - pen pressure problem
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.26.0
10 September, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KDE Releases Applications 16.08.1
8 September, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.08.1.
Plasma 5.7.95 Released
Thursday, 15 September 2016. Plasma 5.7.95 release.
KTouch is a program to learn and practice touch typing. Every finger has its place on the keyboard with associated keys to press. Starting with only a few keys to remember you will advance through different training levels where additional keys are introduced. Because you no longer need to search for the keys on the keyboard you will be able to type quickly and accurately.