- Meet KDE at FOSDEM Next Month
- KDE releases Kirigami UI 2.0
- KDE Plasma 5.9 Beta Kicks off 2017 in Style
- Conf.kde.in 2017
- KDE releases beta of Kirigami UI 2.0
|Happy Birthday ownCloud|
|FirstAid – PDF Help Viewer|
|33C3: Works for me|
|Killing the redundancy with automation|
|Wednesday: Release Party in Berlin!|
- Krita General Help :: Re: Krita - Settings of the Brush problem - Blending Mode
- Kontact & PIM :: Re: KMail shows only the message header but blank mail conte
- KDE Neon :: Service Menu PDF lets Kdialog crash
- Dolphin General Discussion :: Re: Copy files directly without a Windows
- Internet & Network :: after resume from pauze network manager not allways connects
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.30.0
January 14, 2017. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KDE Releases Applications 16.12.1
Thursday, 12 January, 2017. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.12.1.
KDE Plasma 5.8.95 Released
Thursday, 12 January 2017. Plasma 5.8.95 release.
Parley is a program to help you memorize things.
Parley supports many language specific features but can be used for other learning tasks just as well. It uses the spaced repetition learning method, also known as flash cards.
Creating new vocabulary collections with Parley is easy, but of course it is even better if you can use some of our premade files. Have a look at the store.kde.org page or use the "Download New Collections" feature directly in Parley.