- KDE e.V. Quarterly Report - 1st Half of 2015
- KDE at Augsburger Linux-Tag
- KDE PIM Spring Sprint Report in Toulouse
- KDE Presents its Vision for the Future
- QtCon Call for Papers
|Thursday: ownCloud at Open Tech Summit!|
|Danbooru Client 0.6.0 released|
|Kate 16.04 on Windows (64bit)|
|Connect to your server in your LAN via your WAN url: an openWRT solution.|
|New ownCloud Events|
- KDE Websites :: Re: The current technical plans for KDE.org + 1
- Kdenlive General Discussion :: Re: Kdenlive no longer does things i need it to do :(
- System & Utilities :: Re: Titlebar issues
- Kontact & PIM :: How do you regenerate the akondai database correctly?
- Installation :: Install Kdenlive on Linux Mint 17.3: advice, best practice
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Applications 16.04.0
20 April, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.04.0.
Plasma 5.6.3 Released
19 April 2016. Plasma 5.6.3 release.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.21.0
9 April, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
Kexi is a visual database applications creator, part of the Calligra Suite. It can be used for designing database applications, inserting and editing data, performing queries, and processing data. Forms can be created to provide a custom interface to your data. All database objects - tables, queries, forms, reports - are stored in the database, making it easy to share data and design.