- QtCon Keynote: Software as a Public Service
- Canonical Becomes a Patron of KDE e.V.
- Three Weeks Until QtCon!
- KDE's Kirigami UI Framework Gets its First Public Release
- KDE Plasma 5.7
|Latest attacks on privacy...|
|Multiscreen in Plasma: Improved tools and debugging|
|FrOSCon and the future of private clouds|
|Bug Triaging Guest Blog: The wandering bug triager was here|
|WireGuard, Secure Network Tunnel with Modern Crypto|
- Forum Feedback :: Saved posts
- KDE Brainstorm :: Re: Normal 'drag and drop' in Dolphin and desktop folder
- Forum Feedback :: Permission to post images
- Konsole :: Irssi in Konsole does not beep
- Krita News & Discussion :: Re: krita.org en español
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Applications 16.08.0
18 August, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.08.0.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.25.0
13 August, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
Plasma 5.7.4 Released
Tuesday, 23 August 2016. Plasma 5.7.4 release.
Killbots is a simple game of evading killer robots. Who created the robots and why they have been programmed to destroy, no one knows. All that is known is that the robots are numerous and their sole objective is to destroy you. Fortunately for you, their creator has focused on quantity rather than quality and as a result the robots are severely lacking in intelligence. Your superior wit and a fancy teleportation device are your only weapons against the never-ending stream of mindless automatons.