- Announcing the KDE Advisory Board
- KDE at 20: Plasma 5.8 LTS Beta. Here for the Long Term.
- KDE at FISL 2016
- KDE Returns Home, QtCon Talks Videos Available
- Akademy 2016 Tuesday BoF Wrapup Video
|LTS releases align neatly for Plasma 5.8|
|Kickstarting conversations with lightning talks.|
|Embedded Notifications for Externally Modified Files|
|Kate & Akademy Awards 2016|
|KDE Store presentation video online|
- Visual Design Group :: [Suggestion] Making widgets in panels be in place at login
- Plasma 5 :: Re: Plasma starts with black screen - again
- Skrooge :: Re: Date Format Incorrect
- Krita General Help :: Reordering pop-up palette icons
- Kdenlive French :: kdenlive fait planter v4l2 definitivement
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.26.0
10 September, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KDE Releases Applications 16.08.1
8 September, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.08.1.
Plasma 5.7.95 Released
Thursday, 15 September 2016. Plasma 5.7.95 release.
Kapman is a clone of the well known game Pac-Man.
You must run through the maze to eat all pills without being captured by a ghost. By eating an energizer, Kapman gets the ability to eat ghosts for a few seconds. When a stage is cleared of pills and energizer the player is taken to the next stage with slightly increased game speed.