- Krita 2016 Kickstarter: Let's Make Text and Vector Art Awesome
- KDE e.V. Quarterly Report - 1st Half of 2015
- KDE at Augsburger Linux-Tag
- KDE PIM Spring Sprint Report in Toulouse
- KDE Presents its Vision for the Future
|I have a problem...|
|Moving on from ownCloud|
|A tip for dealing with the first GSOC weeks.|
|New Company: Edge Security|
|One year ago…|
- Discussions & Opinions :: Re: Website shortcuts (with icon) in panel?
- Krita Extensions :: Let's make the best text interface for comic creators!
- Konsole :: Re: How can I prevent flipping through history with the mous
- Work in Progress Artworks :: Monstercat Wip (Fan art)
- Diskussionen :: Re: Konstrutive Kritik: Stabilität
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.22.0
15 May, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
Plasma 5.6.4 Released
10 May 2016. Plasma 5.6.4 release.
KDE Releases Applications 16.04.1
10 May, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.04.1.
KReversi is a simple one player strategy game played against the computer. If a player's piece is captured by an opposing player, that piece is turned over to reveal the color of that player. A winner is declared when one player has more pieces of his own color on the board and there are no more possible moves.