- KDE e.V. Quarterly Report - 1st Half of 2015
- KDE at Augsburger Linux-Tag
- KDE PIM Spring Sprint Report in Toulouse
- KDE Presents its Vision for the Future
- QtCon Call for Papers
|Danbooru Client 0.6.0 released|
|Kate 16.04 on Windows (64bit)|
|Connect to your server in your LAN via your WAN url: an openWRT solution.|
|New ownCloud Events|
|Making Windows Phones work in Dolphin|
- Krita General Help :: brushes on canvas not reflecting previews in brush editor
- Finished Artworks :: Re: black&white experiment
- KMyMoney :: Re: QIF import: class name used as account name
- Finished Artworks :: Girl with dandelions
- Kontact & PIM :: Re: Kmail don't show the Inbox content
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Applications 16.04.0
20 April, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.04.0.
Plasma 5.6.3 Released
19 April 2016. Plasma 5.6.3 release.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.21.0
9 April, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KMouth is a program which enables persons that cannot speak to let their computer speak, e.g. mutal people or people who have lost their voice. It has a text input field and speaks the sentences that you enter. It also has support for user defined phrasebooks.