KRename is a very powerful batch file renamer which can rename a list of files based on a set of expressions. It can copy/move the files to another directory or simply rename the input files. KRename supports many conversion operations.
- Renaming a list of files based on a set of expressions
- Copying/moving a list of files to another directory
- Converting filenames to upper/lower case
- Adding numbers to filenames
- Finding and replacing parts of the filename
- Renaming Mp3/Ogg Vorbis files based on their ID3 tags
- Setting access and modification dates, permissions and file ownership
- A plug-in API which allows you to extend KRename's features
- Renaming directories recursively
- Support for KFilePlugins
- Creating Undo file
- And many more...