Blogilo is a blogging client by KDE, which supports various blogging APIs.
Blogilo is unmaintained and no longer released by the KDE community.
- A full featured WYSIWYG editor + An HTML editor
- Previewing your post with your blog style
- Support for Blogger1.0, MetaWeblog, MovableType (Wordpress supports All of these!) and Google GData (used on Blogspot.com blogs) APIs
- Support for Creating/Modifying/Deleting posts.
- Support for creating drafts and scheduled posts
- Support for uploading media files to your blog (Just on supported APIs e.g. MetaWeblog and MovableType)
- Support for Fetching your recent blog entries.
- Support for adding Images to post from your system. It will upload them on Submitting post to blog (Just on supported APIs e.g. MetaWeblog and MovableType)
- Support for saving local entries before publishing.
- Saving your writing copy to prevent data loss, at configurable intervals.
- Internal auto spell checker. (KDE spell checker used so most of languages are supported)
- Mehrdad Momeny <email@example.com>
- Golnaz Nilieh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Roozbeh Shafiee <email@example.com>
- Sajjad Baroodkoo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Blogilo is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.