Minuet is a free and open source software for music education. It aims at supporting students and teachers in many aspects of music education, such as ear training, first-sight reading, solfa, scales, rhythm, harmony, and improvisation. Minuet makes extensive use of MIDI capabilities to provide a full-fledged set of features regarding volume, tempo, and pitch changes, which makes Minuet a valuable tool for both novice and experienced musicians.
- Nearly 40 exercises regarding intervals, chords, rhythm, and scales.
- Check your musical perception skills on piano keyboard.
- Adjustable playing settings, from beginners to pro.
- Create your own exercises and adapt Minuet to your needs.
- Sandro Andrade <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Alessandro Longo <email@example.com>
- Ayush Shah <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stefan Toncu <email@example.com>
Minuet is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.