KTouch - Touch Typing Tutor
KTouch is a program to learn and practice touch typing. Every finger has its place on the keyboard with associated keys to press. Starting with only a few keys to remember you will advance through different training levels where additional keys are introduced. Because you no longer need to search for the keys on the keyboard you will be able to type quickly and accurately.
- Ships with dozens of courses spanning many different languages and keyboard layouts
- Powerful course and keyboard layout editor for user-created training material
- Comprehensive training statistics to track and analyze your learning progress
- Andreas Nicolai <Andreas.Nicolai@gmx.net>
Current maintainer and programmer
- Håvard Frøiland <email@example.com>
Original author, project admin
- David Vignoni <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Creator of the SVG icon
- Anne-Marie Mahfouf <email@example.com>
Lots of patches, fixes, updates
- All the creators of training and keyboard files
KTouch is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.