Kiten is a Japanese reference/study tool.
- English to Japanese and Japanese to English dictionary
- Kanji dictionary (with multiple ways to look up specific characters)
- Jason Katz-Brown <email@example.com>
- Neil Stevens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Code simplification, UI suggestions.
- Joseph Kerian <email@example.com>
- Jim Breen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Wrote xjdic, of which Kiten borrows code, and the xjdic index file generator. Also is main author of edict and kanjidic, which Kiten essentially require.
- David Vignoni <email@example.com>
- Paul Temple <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Porting to KConfig XT, bug fixing
Kiten is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.