KDE 4.4.4 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.4.4
- Fix sorting issues, if "natural sorting" is enabled. Fixes bugs 237551 and 237541. See SVN commit 1126664.
- Do not reorder items with the same name (in upper case and lower case) when hovering one of them with the mouse. Fixes bug 217048. See SVN commit 1127782.
- Clear the previous selection when pasting or dropping items. Fixes bug 223905. See SVN commit 1131231.
- Do not change the default view properties if the view mode is changed in a remote folder. Fixes bug 234852. See SVN commit 1128622.
- Do not show svn:ignores as versioned files. Fixes bug 227373. See SVN commit 1122762.
- Remember the state of the toolbar and statusbar between sessions. See SVN commit 1123628.
- Fix extraction and deletion of files with characters such as [, ], ^, *, !, - and ? in ZIP archives. Fixes bug 208091. See SVN commit 1124327.
- Fix files with same names but different paths in an archive being previewed as the same file. Fixes bug 231151. See SVN commit 1124370.
- Fix extraction with drag'n'drop: the files are extracted to the current directory and do not recreate their full path inside the archive. Fixes bug 208384. See SVN commit 1124379.
- Fix the listing of 7zip archives after a file is updated or added to it. Fixes bug 238044. See SVN commit 1128702.
- Fix crash when trying to sign keys for the second time. Fixes bug 235913. See SVN commit 1124523.
- Do not show message that password was changed when password entry was cancelled. Fixes bug 235586. See SVN commit 1125149.
- When doing the same action multiple times the result was sometimes reported once for every previous action (especially in key properties dialog). See SVN commit 1125164.
- Fix crash when first time wizard was run and a default key was set. Fixes bug 238517. See SVN commit 1129769.