- KDE at 20: Plasma 5.8 LTS Beta. Here for the Long Term.
- KDE at FISL 2016
- KDE Returns Home, QtCon Talks Videos Available
- Akademy 2016 Tuesday BoF Wrapup Video
- 20 Years of KDE Timeline
|LTS releases align neatly for Plasma 5.8|
|Kickstarting conversations with lightning talks.|
|Embedded Notifications for Externally Modified Files|
|Kate & Akademy Awards 2016|
|KDE Store presentation video online|
- Krita Development :: Re: Opacity / Size sliders: double click instead of right cl
- Krita Development :: Opacity / Size sliders: double click instead of right click?
- Krita General Help :: Re: Dual monitor split tablet workspace
- Tellico :: Re: Is there option to autosave
- Krita News & Discussion :: Re: Are there schools that use Krita yet?
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.26.0
10 September, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KDE Releases Applications 16.08.1
8 September, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.08.1.
Plasma 5.7.95 Released
Thursday, 15 September 2016. Plasma 5.7.95 release.
Umbrello is a Unified Modelling Language (UML) modelling tool and code generator. It can create diagrams of software and other systems in the industry-standard UML format, and can also generate code from UML diagrams in a variety of programming languages.