- Leslie Zhai Talks 20 Years of KDE in China
- How KDE Celebrates 20 Years
- Happy 20th Birthday, KDE
- KDE Student Programs announces Season of KDE 2016-2017
- KDE at 20: Plasma 5.8 LTS Out Now with Comprehensive Features
|Plasma’s road ahead|
|to not breathe|
|Get started with Nextcloud App development in 6 easy steps!|
|LTS releases align neatly for Plasma 5.8|
- KDE Brainstorm :: Re: GUI Configurable Window Tiling
- Kontact & PIM :: Re: Working week starting with Monday not possible
- Krita Development :: (Question) Dragging keyframes in timeline
- KDE Neon :: Re: Installing QtCreator (unmet dependencies)
- Workspace :: Re: why can't I drag and move the tabs in taskbar?
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Applications 16.08.2
13 October, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.08.2.
KDE Plasma 5.8.2 Released
Tuesday, 18 October 2016. Plasma 5.8.2 release.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.27.0
Saturday, 8 October 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
Minuet is a free and open source software for music education. It aims at supporting students and teachers in many aspects of music education, such as ear training, first-sight reading, solfa, scales, rhythm, harmony, and improvisation. Minuet makes extensive use of MIDI capabilities to provide a full-fledged set of features regarding volume, tempo, and pitch changes, which makes Minuet a valuable tool for both novice and experienced musicians.