- Meet KDE at FOSDEM Next Month
- KDE releases Kirigami UI 2.0
- KDE Plasma 5.9 Beta Kicks off 2017 in Style
- Conf.kde.in 2017
- KDE releases beta of Kirigami UI 2.0
|Happy Birthday ownCloud|
|FirstAid – PDF Help Viewer|
|33C3: Works for me|
|Killing the redundancy with automation|
|Wednesday: Release Party in Berlin!|
- KDE Neon :: Re: Avast blocks Neon images
- Krita General Help :: Re: Enable Wacom Bamboo gesture via AppGestures.xml [SOLVED]
- Internet & Network :: Re: Problem compiling KDE-kcm for UFW.
- Kdenlive General Discussion :: Re: Annual 10 Bit Request Thread
- Konsole :: KDE 5; clear bugged!
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.30.0
January 14, 2017. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KDE Releases Applications 16.12.1
Thursday, 12 January, 2017. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.12.1.
KDE Plasma 5.8.95 Released
Thursday, 12 January 2017. Plasma 5.8.95 release.
KSystemLog is a system log viewer tool. This program is developed for beginner users, who don't know how to find information about their Linux system, and don't know where log files are.
It is also of course designed for advanced users, who quickly want to understand problems of their machine with a more powerful and graphical tool than tail -f and less commands.