- Leslie Zhai Talks 20 Years of KDE in China
- How KDE Celebrates 20 Years
- Happy 20th Birthday, KDE
- KDE Student Programs announces Season of KDE 2016-2017
- KDE at 20: Plasma 5.8 LTS Out Now with Comprehensive Features
|Plasma’s road ahead|
|to not breathe|
|Get started with Nextcloud App development in 6 easy steps!|
|LTS releases align neatly for Plasma 5.8|
- Kontact & PIM :: Working week starting with Monday not possible
- Appearance & System Customization :: Unable to contact time server: Public Time Server....
- System & Utilities :: Re: Limintation in size of a folder
- Plasma :: Re: how to change the order of activies in the selection men
- KMyMoney :: Re: Problems by compiling KMM 4.8.0 with cmake
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Applications 16.08.2
13 October, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.08.2.
KDE Plasma 5.8.2 Released
Tuesday, 18 October 2016. Plasma 5.8.2 release.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.27.0
Saturday, 8 October 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KSig is a graphical tool for keeping track of many different email signatures. The signatures themselves can be edited through KSig's graphical user interface. A command-line interface is then available for generating random or daily signatures from a list. The command-line interface makes a suitable plugin for generating signatures in external mail clients such as KMail.