- Krita 2016 Kickstarter: Let's Make Text and Vector Art Awesome
- KDE e.V. Quarterly Report - 1st Half of 2015
- KDE at Augsburger Linux-Tag
- KDE PIM Spring Sprint Report in Toulouse
- KDE Presents its Vision for the Future
|Multiscreen in Plasma 5.7 and beyond|
|I have a problem...|
|Moving on from ownCloud|
|A tip for dealing with the first GSOC weeks.|
|New Company: Edge Security|
- Krita News & Discussion :: Re: Congratulations 3.0 finally live 3.0!!!
- Finished Artworks :: Re: Elephant
- Video Effects & Transitions :: Re: Fade to black doesn't work on images
- Krita News & Discussion :: Congratulations 3.0 finally live 3.0!!!
- Krita General Help :: Re: Krita 3.0 for Mac OSX Doesn't open in 10.10.3
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.22.0
15 May, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
Plasma 5.6.4 Released
10 May 2016. Plasma 5.6.4 release.
KDE Releases Applications 16.04.1
10 May, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.04.1.
KShisen is a solitaire-like game played using the standard set of Mahjong tiles. Unlike Mahjong however, KShisen has only one layer of scrambled tiles.