- QtCon Keynote: Software as a Public Service
- Canonical Becomes a Patron of KDE e.V.
- Three Weeks Until QtCon!
- KDE's Kirigami UI Framework Gets its First Public Release
- KDE Plasma 5.7
|Migrating to Nextcloud 9|
|Ascending from the MV Karwela|
|Latest attacks on privacy...|
|Multiscreen in Plasma: Improved tools and debugging|
- Visual Design Group :: Re: [Idea - Proposal] - A Plank dock alternative for Plasma
- Workspace :: Mouse gestures in KDE 5
- KDE Español :: Re: Error en la traducción del Gestor de contactos
- Forum Feedback :: Krusader: add
- Amarok General Discussion :: Re: Amarok doesn't play anyting under one user, works fine e
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Applications 16.08.0
18 August, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.08.0.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.25.0
13 August, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
Plasma 5.7.4 Released
Tuesday, 23 August 2016. Plasma 5.7.4 release.
Karbon is a vector drawing application with a user interface that is easy to use, highly customizable and extensible. That makes Karbon a great application for users starting to explore the world of vector graphics as well as for artists wanting to create breathtaking vector art.