- KDE releases Kirigami UI 2.0
- KDE Plasma 5.9 Beta Kicks off 2017 in Style
- Conf.kde.in 2017
- KDE releases beta of Kirigami UI 2.0
- Randa Meetings Team Announces Community Partnership with KDE e.V.
|FirstAid – PDF Help Viewer|
|33C3: Works for me|
|Killing the redundancy with automation|
|Wednesday: Release Party in Berlin!|
|3 alternative reasons why you should test Nextcloud 11 Beta|
- Finished Artworks :: Freak Show Comic - Zaquida Headshot
- Eigen :: Re: Linear least squares solving: re-use previous decomposit
- Plasma 5 :: Shutdown panel button not working
- Krita Development :: Re: [Suggestion] Realistic paint mixer palette
- System & Utilities :: Krusader - show items count per folder
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.30.0
January 14, 2017. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KDE Releases Applications 16.12.1
Thursday, 12 January, 2017. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.12.1.
KDE Plasma 5.8.95 Released
Thursday, 12 January 2017. Plasma 5.8.95 release.
digiKam is an advanced digital photo management application, which makes importing and organizing digital photos a "snap". The photos are organized in albums which can be sorted chronologically, by folder layout or by custom collections.