- KDE e.V. Quarterly Report - 1st Half of 2015
- KDE at Augsburger Linux-Tag
- KDE PIM Spring Sprint Report in Toulouse
- KDE Presents its Vision for the Future
- QtCon Call for Papers
|Thursday: ownCloud at Open Tech Summit!|
|Danbooru Client 0.6.0 released|
|Kate 16.04 on Windows (64bit)|
|Connect to your server in your LAN via your WAN url: an openWRT solution.|
|New ownCloud Events|
- Installation :: Re: After update to Kdenlive 16.04 - where are GPU vidéo eff
- Eigen :: Re: Inheriting from Vector3d
- Eigen :: Re: Cubic smoothing spline (csaps)
- Eigen :: Re: Iterator for Rows/columns
- Eigen :: Re: Error using Eigen on ARM Cortex M4 via Keil compiler
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Applications 16.04.0
20 April, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.04.0.
Plasma 5.6.3 Released
19 April 2016. Plasma 5.6.3 release.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.21.0
9 April, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KInfoCenter is a utility that provides information about a computer system.
The information provided are about:
- Network Interfaces
- Samba Status
- Storage Devices
- USB Devices