- KDE e.V. Community Report - 2nd Half of 2015
- Akademy 2017 ‒ Call for Hosts
- KDE End of Year Fundraising
- Google Code-in begins soon; KDE mentors welcome students
- WikiToLearn Reaches 1.0
|3 alternative reasons why you should test Nextcloud 11 Beta|
|Testing the untestable|
|Brittain’s Snoopers charter threatens your privacy|
|KSyntaxHighlighting – A new Syntax Highlighting Framework|
|Red Sea Halloween Impressions|
- Krita Tutorial & Resources :: Re: Painting brush pack
- Dolphin General Discussion :: Back button should be accessible from left screen edge
- Plasma 5 :: Re: Default "Show desktop"/"present windows" to bottom-right
- KDE Neon :: Re: user edition vs LTS user edition
- K3b :: Re: K3B and MP3
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Releases Applications 16.12 Release Candidate
Friday, 2 December, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.12 Release Candidate.
KDE Plasma 5.8.4 Released
Tuesday, 22 November 2016. Plasma 5.8.4 release.
KDE Releases Frameworks 5.28.0
Tuesday, 15 November, 2016. KDE ships monthly release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KDE Releases Applications 16.08.3
Thursday, 10 November, 2016. KDE ships KDE Applications 16.08.3.
Cantor is an application that lets you use your favorite mathematical applications from within a nice KDE-integrated Worksheet Interface. It offers assistant dialogs for common tasks and allows you to share your worksheets with others.