- LaKademy 2014 - KDE Latin America Summit
- Release 4.14 - KDE Applications get better and better
- KDE Frameworks Sprint - How to Release a Platform
- First Bugfix Update to Plasma 5
- First Update to KDE Frameworks 5
|what is "the desktop": laptops now|
|How else to help out|
|what is "the desktop": KDE and laptops|
|what is "the desktop": convergence will not happen|
|Mountains, Multimedia, and Cheese|
- Linux :: Re: New version KDE problems
- Kexi Help :: Kexi default keybindings?
- Kontact & PIM :: kontact - open urls in the background ?
- Kontact & PIM :: kontact - auto completion of email addresses does not work
- Plasma :: KDE 5
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Ships Applications and Platform 4.14
August 20, 2014. The KDE Community proudly announces the latest major updates to KDE Applications delivering new features and fixes.
KDE Announces First Bugfix Release of Plasma 5
12 August, 2014. KDE ships the next bugfix release to Plasma 5.
First Update to KDE Frameworks 5
8 August, 2014. KDE ships first update release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.