- Akademy Wednesday and Thursday Wrapup
- Akademy Tuesday Wrapup
- Akademy 2014 Day 2 Talks
- Akademy Award Winners 2014
- KDE PIM Newcomers
|Kate and KTextEditor 5 after Akademy 2014|
|The Luminosity Of Free Software, Episode 20|
- Krita General Help :: Re: Brush dynamics orientation with canvas rotate
- Krita Extensions :: Re: quick presets / pie
- Discussions & Opinions :: Re: Is 4.14 the last release in the 4.x series?
- Visual Design Group :: Re: [Idea] Improve design of "sidebars"
- Visual Design Group :: Re: [Design Feedback Wanted] A gallery application for Plasm
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
Second Update to KDE Frameworks 5
12 September, 2014. KDE ships first second release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.
KDE Ships Applications and Platform 4.14
August 20, 2014. The KDE Community proudly announces the latest major updates to KDE Applications delivering new features and fixes.
KDE Announces First Bugfix Release of Plasma 5
12 August, 2014. KDE ships the next bugfix release to Plasma 5.
KGoldrunner is an action game where the hero runs through a maze, climbs stairs, dig holes and dodges enemies in order to collect all the gold nuggets and escape to the next level. Your enemies are also after the gold. Worse still, they are after you!.