KTimeTracker - Personal Time Tracker
KTimeTracker tracks time spent on various tasks. It is useful for tracking billable hours and can report the hours logged by task and day.
- Organize tasks into subtasks
- Edit task history and comments
- The time history can be exported to a comma-delimited text file for import into other billing and/or project management tools.
- Thorsten Stärk <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sirtaj Singh Kang <email@example.com>
- Allen Winter <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- David Faure <email@example.com>
- Mathias Soeken <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Jesper Pedersen <email@example.com>
- Kalle Dalheimer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Mark Bucciarelli <email@example.com>
KTimeTracker is distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL), Version 2.