KDE 4.5.2 Changelog
Changes in KDE 4.5.2
- Fix regression with extracting zip files (e.g. plasmoid packages). Fixes bug 251192. See SVN commit 1171340.
- Fix crash in KSharedDataCache when using it after calling ::clear(). See SVN commit 1173903.
- Wait up to 10 seconds for KSharedDataCache to lock the cache instead of failing immediately if the lock can't be taken. See SVN commit 1176224.
- Fix possible corruption of a KSharedDataCache's index table if the very last page of the cache was in use during defragmentation. This could eventually lead to a crash or slowdown if KSharedDataCache noticed the corruption and regenerated. Possibly fixes bug 243573. See SVN commit 1180816.
- Use a more reliable check for a cache-in-use with an incompatible version. See SVN commit 1180816.
- Fix issue that an old preview might be shown in a tooltip. Fixes bug 250000. See SVN commit 1171568.
- Fix issue that tooltip-labels might get clipped. Fixes bug 241608. See SVN commit 1180692.
- Update the tab title when closing the second view in split view mode. See SVN commit 1177954.
- Fix the problem that parts of a file name are replaced by "..." although there is enough space available. Fixes bug 251121. See SVN commit 1179569.
- Make the lanczos shader use a fixed number of iterations in the loop. See SVN commit 1175024.
- Disable Lanczos filter while moving windows in Present Windows effect. See SVN commit 1176111.
- Don't set gl_TexCoord in the vertex shader when the fragment shader doesn't use it. See SVN commit 1178357.
- Add sanity check to Desktop Grid Effect in case of pager layout and only one desktop. See SVN commit 1169040.
- Desktops cannot be dragged into empty areas in Desktop Grid effect. Fixes bug 248817. See SVN commit 1169042.
- Block keyboard input during animations in Desktop Grid effect. Fixes bug 244813. See SVN commit 1169047.
- Update text shadow information whenever Tabs are added/removed in Aurorae theme engine. Fixes bug 248754. See SVN commit 1169086.
- Drop keyboard events while moving windows in Desktop Grid effect. Fixes bug 249325. See SVN commit 1169145.
- Exclude all transformed windows from Blur effect, fixes rendering issues with e.g. Magic Lamp effect. Fixes bug 243693. See SVN commit 1169158.
- Allow moving of "unmovable" windows to another desktio if Present Windows mode is used in Desktop Grid effect. Fixes bug 249337. See SVN commit 1169323.
- Fix window movment regression (e.g. Pack Windows functionality) in 4.5. Fixes bug 241049. See SVN commit 1169432.
- Add sanity checks for OpenGL limitations to Blur effect. See SVN commit 1179269.
- Fix non functional electric borders in Present Windows effect after closing a window. Fixes bug 200235. See SVN commit 1179522.
- Do not crash the print preview mode when the user tries to select an area. Fixes bug 249436. See SVN commit 1170081.
- Restore the sidebar visibility correctly after a file reload. Fixes bug 249345. See SVN commit 1171493.
- Workaround potential crash on some XPS files with some locales. See SVN commit 1173927.
- Fix crash when an unsupported encoding is selected in editor. Fixes bug 249260. See SVN commit 1169546.
- Key generation would create DSA/ElGamal key even if RSA was requested for languages where RSA is not translated as "RSA". See SVN commit 1173534.
- Properly handle subkeys with multiple usages (usually RSA subkeys). See SVN commit 1173545.
- Fix coordinate parsing of waypoints in .gpx files. Fixes bug 249632. See SVN commit 1170370.
- Hide now invalid route summary after clearing a route. Prevent am/pm from turning up in estimated travel duration. Fixes bug 250338. See SVN commit 1172219.
- Do not query gazetteer.openstreetmap.org anymore for searches. It will be offline or redirect to nominatim.openstreetmap.org soon and nominatim is included by Marble already. See SVN commit 1172281.
- Write xml that validates against http://www.topografix.com/GPX/1/1/gpx.xsd (gpx export). Fixes bug 251676. See SVN commit 1179820.
- Caches mimetypes of files being downloaded, makes the view more responsiv. See SVN commit 1170130.
- Adds and removes multiple transfers at once, speeding up the process. See SVN commits 1170590, 1173956, 1173957 and 1173963.
- Adds multiple transfers to the SQLHistory, drastically reducing the io operations. See SVN commit 1173959.
- Speeds up starting/stopping multiple transfers by not constantly rescheduling. See SVN commit 1179182.