KDE 3.0.1 to 3.0.2 Changelog
This page tries to present as much as possible of the problem corrections that occurred in KDE between the 3.0.1 and 3.0.2 releases.
Please see the 3.0 to 3.0.1 changelog for further information.
- Again Build fixes.
- Realtime priority configuration fix
- dcop: Make it possible to disable the Qt bridge.
- make sure tooltip effects can be configured.
- kbuildsycoca: avoid crash on unreadable directories.
- kdockwidget: fixing reading of configuration.
- kedittoolbar: fix leak.
- khtml: many fixes.
- kded: signal handling fixes.
- kio-http slave: fixes related to form posts and cache handling.
- kjs: added max recursion limit.
- kjs: leak and compatibility fixes.
- kicker: &-escaping fix
- audiocd: fix cddb computation
- thumbnail previewer: calculate the number of bytes to read instead of hardcoding it.
KDevelop (version 2.1.2)
- fixed problems in Output toolview (newlines, scrolling, jump to error, line break), workarounds for some Qt bugs
- improved printing (WYSIWYG), adjusting the print font size
- giving the possibility to switch to color printing inside kdeveloprc (BlackAndWhitePrinting=false)
- CFLAGS and CPPFLAGS don't apply in build process
- improved indention in the editor
- typo fixed in KDE MDI app wizard template
- fixed gcc-3.1 compile errors