- Meet Cornelius Schumacher - Akademy Keynote Speaker
- KDE Commit-Digest for 25th May 2014
- Meet Sascha Meinrath - Akademy Keynote Speaker
- LaKademy 2014 - KDE Latin America Summit
- Release 4.14 - KDE Applications get better and better
|scaling the UI by screen DPI|
|what is "the desktop"?|
|what is "the desktop": laptops now|
|How else to help out|
|what is "the desktop": KDE and laptops|
- Visual Design Group :: Re: Vertical Configuration of The New KDE Taskbar Design
- Kdenlive German :: Re: [Gelöst] GoPro Hero Protune-Videos mit Kdenlive verarbei
- Kexi Help :: Re: Clarification of Kexi Handbook re import of data
- Plasma 5 :: Re: Lockscreen does not accept my password
- Kdenlive General Discussion :: Re: Who can help me in kdenlive programme?
The KDE® Community is an international technology team dedicated to creating a free and
user-friendly computing experience, offering an advanced graphical desktop, a wide variety of
applications for communication, work, education and entertainment and a platform to easily build
new applications upon. We have a strong focus on finding innovative solutions to old and
new problems, creating a vibrant atmosphere open for experimentation.
KDE Ships Applications and Platform 4.14
August 20, 2014. The KDE Community proudly announces the latest major updates to KDE Applications delivering new features and fixes.
KDE Announces First Bugfix Release of Plasma 5
12 August, 2014. KDE ships the next bugfix release to Plasma 5.
First Update to KDE Frameworks 5
8 August, 2014. KDE ships first update release of KDE Frameworks 5, our modular Qt libraries.